Cove Handjob 2012 Frame - SOLD

DeletedUser006

Old School Grand Master
This hurts me but needs must ...

I am selling my 2012 Cove Handjob steel frame in the best colour Kawasaki Green which is not that common , This is an absolute peach of a frame that rides like no other, I hav had this for nearly 3 years and had it built up as my XC race whippet. As you can see it is in very very good condition , Paint work shines like new, There are a few small paint chips that a ridden bike will get but nothing at all that would cause any concern. Defo no dents ! & there is zero rust in frame as you can see.

The frame is a Medium @ 17.5 CTT and weights 4.6 lbs which is very lightweight. It is made from Tange Prestige steel DB, The main tubes are kinda triangular and make a very nice ping ring when tapped with your finger nail ;) Decals are all factory and are as smooth as the paint (no edge feel or raise) Rear wheel is 135mm with IS disc mount and bottle opener. Seat post is 27.2 and head tube is 117mm and 1 1/8 std headset, BB is 68mm and top tube is 22" C2C

Pictures of the frame taken today and also a picture of it as built with 120mm forks last week.

Amy Q's please ask me, Pics below and few more HERE

I would like £170 for the frame collected in Bristol, I can possibly deliver for free in Central London and M4 Corridor - Try me ! , I can also arrange for it to be boxed and collected via your courier , and rest assured the frame will be over packaged and boxed to avoid any disappointment ;)

Please reply below first an then follow with PM so I can keep track of things.

Cheers GM

As it was built :(

Re:

As said previously, if only it was a small. GLWS :)

Back