Corratec World Cup Bow

matt-b

Old School Hero
Its time to sell on my Corratec World Cup.

I`ll be sad to see it go, but as i never use it off road, its going to waste.

I brought the frame second hand on ebay then had it built.

Everything is brand new (bar the wheels which i also got second hand).

You can see from the pictures most the spec but just incase you was wondering it has....

RockShox Reba with lockout.
XT Chainset+BB
XT Rear mech
SLX Front mech
SLX Shifters
Avid Elixir 5 Brakes
Mavic Crossmax tubeless Wheels

The frame as afew paint marks stratches on it as its had been well used before i got it, i think it belonged to www.stodgell.co.uk
which as your see in pictures its been raced.

When i brought it off ebay the seller never mentioned anything wrong with the frame, however when my local bike shop built
it up they said there mite be some issues around there the bow top tube meets the seat post, i`ve had a look and i cant see
anythink wrong here? maybe a more trained eye would tell? I did email Stodge and he said about a carbon insert, but never
chased it up, mite be somethink i or you could look into?

Would like collection from Ludlow (South Shropshire) or am willing to drive afew miles for the right buyer.

Any questions, please ask.

Price - £650.

Thanks, Matt

1-5.jpg

2-3.jpg

3-3.jpg

have been intouch with the bike shop, they told me....

"There was a small hairline crack or crack in paint where the seattube meets the seat stays"

if that helps.

am open to offers on the bike.

I reckon you should get some nitromors on the affected area, only way to be sure unless you have a friend with an x-ray machine.

will take £500 for it... will need to be collected.
you cant buy all the parts for that price :)

thanks, matt

Beans":1z9cjgp6 said:
I reckon you should get some nitromors on the affected area, only way to be sure unless you have a friend with an x-ray machine.

NOOOOO!
Nothing on carbon but elbow grease ... although I suppose that way we'd at least know for sure it's scrap ;)

Been looking at carbon repairs recently - seems most things are possible & not silly money :)

Back