COOLWALL: Were fluo paintjobs cool? Eh?

Fluorescent paint? Cool or gash?

• I love it. Just love a bright fluo bike....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Time and place for everything. Not bothered.

• No. No. No. Just no ok?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think like it says above depends on the painter, some of em look fantastic like klien ect, and then some just look plain awfull old emmelle mountain bikes ect, I do prefer crazy paint jobs though to be honest. How do I vote on here anyway?, or does somebody just read through these and change the stats?.

If I can find a scanner and the photo I'll try and post up the pic of me with my 7 colour neon fad Cinelli mountain bike (all 22" of it)! Plus you'll have the joy of seeing me in a Specialized Airforce helmet (with lycra cover) that made me look like a mushroom (I'm short with a massive head!)....

Neon was the way to go, seperated our sport from the dull roadies, and where would we be without local motion frame pads (I missed mine so much that I had a set of black frame pads custom made for my new Seven when I was out in Philly - couldn't go the whole hog and get neon ones though, less bottle/more sense now that I'm old)

pete_mcc":bx07nztn said:
If I can find a scanner and the photo I'll try and post up the pic of me with my 7 colour neon fad Cinelli mountain bike (all 22" of it)! Plus you'll have the joy of seeing me in a Specialized Airforce helmet (with lycra cover) that made me look like a mushroom (I'm short with a massive head!)....

Neon was the way to go, seperated our sport from the dull roadies, and where would we be without local motion frame pads (I missed mine so much that I had a set of black frame pads custom made for my new Seven when I was out in Philly - couldn't go the whole hog and get neon ones though, less bottle/more sense now that I'm old)

pete, are you joking about the frame pads on the 7? :LOL:

It's mainly because I f'ed up my hip and knee years ago and now swing my leg over the front of the bike and not the back. This is there to stop all those nasty spd cleat scrapes on the lovely Ti (esp as the front end is a little higher than I'm used to on the retro bikes. Oh and it's a bo11ocks protecter for when I f up again!

main.php

main.php

I like Fluos because they really mark that era, the magazines, the snowboards, the ski suites, everything!
Glad it is over though, but I hope the 'black' era also has come to its
end now, they are soooo boring

PS how do I post only the thumbs of pictures?

Back