cook Bros RSR crankset

David Gibson

Senior Retro Guru
thanks to retrobikeguy for the small Middleburn ring, I have completed this crankset and can put it on my Klein Adroit

Attachments

• cookrsr1.jpg
    cookrsr1.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 2,808
Cook Crank

The bike is having new bearings installed in the bottom bracket right now; but i might have to wait a few weeks before the shop gets the right headset bearings--they were ordered from the Trek factory last week.

whow!

:D Love it! Did you buy the top COOKs ring off me(YETISHERPA)? All that purple makes ya feel quite faint.....! :D Also please can you tell me were you got the SRP crank caps from? They will finish off the NOS rhino cranks on my YO...

Ah, now I see why you wanted it, looks bloody lovely :cool:

Just aquired myself some purple 'v' rims so I may do a purple build...................at some point in my life that is.

SRP covers on ebay UK /\ yetisherpa

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
cook rsr

To Slimjoe AKA Yetisherpa: Yes, that big ring used to be yours; thank you very much...how come I have to buy all of my purple stuff from Britain?
I bought the crank caps from www.cambriabike.com, although I think they were the last set they had, and that was about 5 months ago. But, as the other members have pointed out there are some available on ebay right now. You must show us your rhino crank when it's complete.

Latest posts

Back