Congrats Man City!

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":1ofl0e3y said:
Rangers are heading straight back to the top, but I am guessing it won't be the Auld Firm duo slogging it out at the very top for a few years yet.
I can't wait for the first Celtic game in years, even though we will likely lose. I predict a riot. If 8000 can cause havoc at the under 17 game...

Hope we get them in the cup next year.

konatime":3r2mhkco said:
and then I thought, hang on, he's the only Englishman on the pitch and it's meant to be the English Premier league!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You been in them hills for too long with all them sheep lad.[/quote]

Not that long where i could'nt see the English international goalkeeper, if your not taking the piss you want to get yourself down to specsavers this week...two for the price of 1...do ya know?[/quote]

They were trying to get rid of Hart a few months back and they only bring Milner on in the second half when there 2 - 0 up. The truth of the matter is, they don't trust English players.

superstar1":1wm252vh said:
The truth of the matter is, they don't trust English players.

The truth of the matter is, there aren't any English players good enough to get into that team.
Why should the manager pick a 2nd rate player based on his nationality?

superstar1":x4xaogut said:
konatime":x4xaogut said:
and then I thought, hang on, he's the only Englishman on the pitch and it's meant to be the English Premier league!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You been in them hills for too long with all them sheep lad.

Not that long where i could'nt see the English international goalkeeper, if your not taking the piss you want to get yourself down to specsavers this week...two for the price of 1...do ya know?[/quote]

They were trying to get rid of Hart a few months back and they only bring Milner on in the second half when there 2 - 0 up. The truth of the matter is, they don't trust English players.[/quote]

Do you know what they was asking ($'s) for him?

Rodwell is a crock...served a ringer (so to speak)

BArry on loan (was he player of thier yr)

Richards thinks he's Charles Atlas and cant stop ragamuffin the ref (whilst the balls re-entered play) on a moody throw against (despite being told by 5 managers)

A.Johnson likes a piss-up on the fly and lieing about it even when attached to a performance machine, his namesake Michael just likes the piss-up and the nose bag afters.

Jolean served is well but aint a ball player even though he's a recent capped England international.

Andu cole's son is smashing the net regular for the u19's and England and Vidic persils and nevilles sons van be found with the etihad acedeny. Sturridge ....the other home grown was sold by agent hughes.

konatime":hu2e6jdt said:
superstar1":hu2e6jdt said:
konatime":hu2e6jdt said:

You been in them hills for too long with all them sheep lad.

Not that long where i could'nt see the English international goalkeeper, if your not taking the piss you want to get yourself down to specsavers this week...two for the price of 1...do ya know?

They were trying to get rid of Hart a few months back and they only bring Milner on in the second half when there 2 - 0 up. The truth of the matter is, they don't trust English players.[/quote]

Do you know what they was asking ($'s) for him?

Rodwell is a crock...served a ringer (so to speak)

BArry on loan (was he player of thier yr)

Richards thinks he's Charles Atlas and cant stop ragamuffin the ref (whilst the balls re-entered play) on a moody throw against (despite being told by 5 managers)

A.Johnson likes a piss-up on the fly and lieing about it even when attached to a performance machine, his namesake Michael just likes the piss-up and the nose bag afters.

Jolean served is well but aint a ball player even though he's a recent capped England international.

Andu cole's son is smashing the net regular for the u19's and England and Vidic persils and nevilles sons van be found with the etihad acedeny. Sturridge ....the other home grown was sold by agent hughes.[/quote]

Yes, they even get rid of the good players because there're English.

makster":1yjj3i9z said:
superstar1":1yjj3i9z said:
The truth of the matter is, they don't trust English players.

The truth of the matter is, there aren't any English players good enough to get into that team.
Why should the manager pick a 2nd rate player based on his nationality?

It's the fact that young players are not nurtured and don't get the opportunity, blatant discrimination against English kids, because it's cheaper to go abroad and attract experienced players with big bucks.

Re:

I do read the Guardian. Well done.

Enjoy the odd illicit substance as well, on appropriate occasions.

Hole in one!

Now why would anyone choose to play inferior players exactly?

Is there a hole in the logic that says players like Bale would displace a 'foreign' player because they are actually up to the job?

Yes, they even get rid of the good players because there're English.[/quote][/quote]

And the answer to the Hart question is...no price, never been put on price but the save v Everton was much appreciated, especially seeing that no other top 4 side & Trafford had took 3 points @ Goodison. Souness shown his colours and stated over and over we did'nt play like champions for shutting up shop, few nights later pool went to Palace and took his advice.

Wonder if Dydke knows The City of Manchester football club own the distinction of being the last all English team to win the English title in whatever form. There's more irony in that ^ than his non English Trafford Captain declaring he wants offmans, thank god Vincent married a blue Manc

Back