Congrats Man City!

Saw City get presented with the trophy after the game and they interviewed Noel Gallagher and I thinks, feck me, that gob-on-a-stick is the only Manc on the pitch, and then I thought, hang on, he's the only Englishman on the pitch and it's meant to be the English Premier league!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re:

kenaltobelli":xxt2cobh said:
as a lifelong man utd fan;just have to say I am happy for city'
as someone said 30 thou fans in the lower divisions .
30 thousand? Pfft. Diddy team. :LOL:

Rangers average this season in the third tier? 43000. I wonder if Celtic fans will be so magnanimous when we get back to the top...

superstar1":6cop5qy0 said:
Saw City get presented with the trophy after the game and they interviewed Noel Gallagher and I thinks, feck me, that gob-on-a-stick is the only Manc on the pitch, and then I thought, hang on, he's the only Englishman on the pitch and it's meant to be the English Premier league!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you knocked head fella....you seem to be getting yourself mixed up with the home internationals...me pal told me lemmings would read Dykes article and believe a team needed an Englishman in it, i thought he was kidding. Had a trafford loon spout something similar yesterday and me pal reminded him that the mancunian fella that was absolutely responsible for finding and bringing- on all those Trafford babes of the early 90's was actually on the City team bus...once the trafford loon tippled me pal asked which Manc lads Fergie had found/brought-on since Kidd left...you know what he said...**** all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdT5ZqPxr0M

technodup":26g0rsbz said:
kenaltobelli":26g0rsbz said:
as a lifelong man utd fan;just have to say I am happy for city'
as someone said 30 thou fans in the lower divisions .
30 thousand? Pfft. Diddy team. :LOL:

Rangers average this season in the third tier? 43000. I wonder if Celtic fans will be so magnanimous when we get back to the top...

32k still there after winning zilch for 34 yrs is slightly different

konatime":3328kcrk said:
superstar1":3328kcrk said:

Have you knocked head fella....you seem to be getting yourself mixed up with the home internationals...me pal told me lemmings would read Dykes article and believe a team needed an Englishman in it, i thought he was kidding. Had a trafford loon spout something similar yesterday and me pal reminded him that the mancunian fella that was absolutely responsible for finding and bringing- on all those Trafford babes of the early 90's was actually on the City team bus...once the trafford loon tippled me pal asked which Manc lads Fergie had found/brought-on since Kidd left...you know what he said...f**k all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdT5ZqPxr0M

You been in them hills for too long with all them sheep lad.

and then I thought, hang on, he's the only Englishman on the pitch and it's meant to be the English Premier league!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

You been in them hills for too long with all them sheep lad.[/quote]

Not that long where i could'nt see the English international goalkeeper, if your not taking the piss you want to get yourself down to specsavers this week...two for the price of 1...do ya know?

Re:

There are better deals online now, from the likes of Goggles4u. Super light Titanium framed thin lens transitions for £30 or £40 delivered.

Rangers are heading straight back to the top, but I am guessing it won't be the Auld Firm duo slogging it out at the very top for a few years yet.

The results against Chelsea won't trouble any City fans one iota. It is all about winning at the end of the day, and no one knows that better than the Chelsea manager.

highlandsflyer":1i8jrl4g said:
There are better deals online now, from the likes of Goggles4u. Super light Titanium framed thin lens transitions for £30 or £40 delivered.

Rangers are heading straight back to the top, but I am guessing it won't be the Auld Firm duo slogging it out at the very top for a few years yet.

The results against Chelsea won't trouble any City fans one iota. It is all about winning at the end of the day, and no one knows that better than the Chelsea manager.

It should, and will, trouble Pellegrini, amongst others. How come the top two teams in England,with 200 league goals between them couldn't remove the bus, yet Atletico made it look like a training session?

suburbanreuben":m5kcnz17 said:
highlandsflyer":m5kcnz17 said:

It should, and will, trouble Pellegrini, amongst others. How come the top two teams in England,with 200 league goals between them couldn't remove the bus, yet Atletico made it look like a training session?

You've got a least a leg-in there Sub to be truthful, i remember clocking Maureens celebration early doors into the season, he was'nt kidding he was delighted to beat us...obviously he was surreptitiously also showing how he rated us....though the win was rather fortunate, most chelsea fans were saying we were controlling the game in that second half down there, bad result but not a bad performance. You mentioning the points of course circumnavigates the cup meet...in two attempts mistakes aside you could only beat us by the odd goal, we proved we could keep a clean sheet in the cup meet and put distance between us and better still pelle shown he could learn from incorrect set-up's.....and entertain ;)

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blo ... CMP=twt_gu

Back