Comfy Bike

Thanks for all the advice..

I live in Reigate Surrey, and i went for a ride this AM, the biggest problem is my neck, i just cant look up at the road with out it hurting, so a high rise stem might be the answer but I cant seem to find any one on line.

No sure I need full sus' i now ride 50% on the road, and 50% on nice bridle ways, I'm getting too old for the hard stuff! and anyway i refuse to pay new bike prices.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
front forks are Judy's which suit me fine. i will try ther adjustable stem route.

No all i need are some cow horn bar's or ape hangers that i used as a kid in the 60's. Do they still exist, or can anyone make me a set ( preferably in titanium) ;-) ?

I've just got an adjustable stem off ebay so I'll give that a go.

Had a quick scout around the auctions and there are a couple of nice looking Prolfex's I could go for. I have a softspot for Proflex as my second MTB was a 750, many many years ago!

Back