Colnago Super - Saronni Red

Markynag":2l0s4b41 said:
Oh suits you ..... Can't wait to see the finished pics

Hopefully very soon.. :roll:
Still need to get some tubs and a saddle. Preferably panto, but I guess it won't happen so need to get something else. Really like Veloflex tubs but then again they are mega expensive

bikenut2010":19bwbgqz said:
i've got some Colnago strap buttons in blue or red? tenner posted ...:)

thanks for the offer bud, i've got those ones though:

7UwcO.jpg

Also got:

- Regina Oro chain

jXTiQFS.jpg

- Regina Extra Oro freewheel

RNkKV5x.jpg

By the way, does anybody know the difference between Oro and Extra Oro?

knyazb":3likdsq9 said:
bikenut2010":3likdsq9 said:
i've got some Colnago strap buttons in blue or red? tenner posted ...:)

thanks for the offer bud, i've got those ones though:

7UwcO.jpg

ooo those a really cool! :) I may fit that pantho crank of mine onto my decor , may look wrong as strictly speaking they are from different eras, perhaps there was a late 80s early 90s parts overlap? any thoughts?

bikenut2010":j6llzs2p said:
ooo those a really cool! :) I may fit that pantho crank of mine onto my decor , may look wrong as strictly speaking they are from different eras, perhaps there was a late 80s early 90s parts overlap? any thoughts?

oh, you got good memory chris.. :shock: :shock:
whole day i was thinking what panto cranks you were talking about and then just checked my emails (from september).. yeah, i've tried to get that crankset off you... now i remember

they are dated from 1982 (which would be ideal for me) and if you planning to put them on this:

file.php

then some purists here will probably castrate you :D
but then again, your bike - your choice

knyazb":oiot1hry said:
bikenut2010":oiot1hry said:

oh, you got good memory chris.. :shock: :shock:
whole day i was thinking what panto cranks you were talking about and then just checked my emails (from september).. yeah, i've tried to get that crankset off you... now i remember

they are dated from 1982 (which would be ideal for me) and if you planning to put them on this:

file.php

then some purists here will probably castrate you :D
but then again, your bike - your choice
ok, holding onto my valuable bits then... :roll:
I did manage to pick up some boxed colnago MTB shoes and matching Hoskar saddle in red yellow and blue! there is no cure afaik!

Some more parts:

- Campagnolo Record hubs 32h

N63cUd4.jpg

2qT7abe.jpg

- Campagnolo Record SL pedals with toe clips and Colnago panto straps

aaVGHRc.jpg

DtM5LZW.jpg

- San Marco Concor Supercorsa black leather saddle - original, not repro - pat.82

R8KEXU5.jpg

6oT1Kj2.jpg

LO1Zfqy.jpg

YGszMOa.jpg

By the way I'm planning to freshen up the saddle. Does anybody know if wiping it with clean spirit and then re-proof it with Brooks Proofide would be a good idea? I guess Proofide will do no harm, not sure about clean spirit though. Don't want to ruin the colour..
Any thoughts guys?

Back