"Colnago Owners Group" is closed to Colnago owners!

Drinking heavily prior seems to work for me. I agree a ritual is important and a contributor to a healthy lifestyle.

Coffee - one full 6 cup Mocca pot ... or is it 9 .... eitherway a proper mug and 1/2, black and 2 1/2 big sugar cubes is my starter.

View attachment 810690
drink it Black, and win the Giro'

Attachments

• IMG_9555.jpeg
    IMG_9555.jpeg
    398.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Finally this thread is going somewhere.

Instant coffee ffs

Sugar in coffee ffs

Sweet should be what comes with the coffee, can be a biscuit or a banana or ... cake!
This ^ ^ ^

Instant coffee & sugar brings back memories of when I moved on this island - Polystyrene cup with hardly a quarter of spoonful of some dubious quality instant coffee, full one of sugar and near 1/3 of cup filled with cold milk - how it was handed back to me when I asked a lady behind a counter for a coffee. It was raining, so I pointed to a puddle of dirty water on the road and said I'd rather drink that instead.

I did learn some new explicit words i had not heard before, so it wasn't all in vein I guess 😁

This ^ ^ ^

Instant coffee & sugar brings back memories of when I moved on this island - Polystyrene cup with hardly a quarter of spoonful of some dubious quality instant coffee, full one of sugar and near 1/3 of cup filled with cold milk - how it was handed back to me when I asked a lady behind a counter for a coffee. It was raining, so I pointed to a puddle of dirty water on the road and said I'd rather drink that instead.

I did learn some new explicit words i had not heard before, so it wasn't all in vein I guess 😁
Welcome to England :p:p:p

Latest posts

Back