"Colnago Owners Group" is closed to Colnago owners!

Jesper

Onnnne Huuuunnnndrreeed and Eigggghhhhty
Is anybody part of that F-book group?

I was checking it out for a 1st time Colnago owner, and I (nearly 40 yrs of owning, and riding Colnagos) was denied joining. Some sort of joke group!
I recommend not wasting your time there since they deny you access and on message state "Visit group" which you cannot because you are denied access! Just freaking perverse. Also, site admin. does not respond to messages.
Stay away! It might be a scam!

Is anybody part of that F-book group?

I was checking it out for a 1st time Colnago owner, and I (nearly 40 yrs of owning, and riding Colnagos) was denied joining. Some sort of joke group!
I recommend not wasting your time there since they deny you access and on message state "Visit group" which you cannot because you are denied access! Just freaking perverse. Also, site admin. does not respond to messages.
Stay away! It might be a scam!
Yeah it's more like farce book, I tried to join The Raleigh Roadster Club on f***ed book and was denied access even though my bike is a Raleigh roadster built for the Chairman and Managing Director of Ti Raleigh Industries... it's a f***ing joke 🤣 Sorry it's not the same group but I feel your pain 👍

IMG_20220414_132341_HDR (1).jpg

I think it’s a pretty big group (25k members) so I assume it gets lots of spam.

If your profile looks a bit generic , or you don’t answer the questions you’ll likely get denied from any group as scammers are flooding the FB groups lately.

Just reapplied.
Had to answer two questions...
1) Why do you want to join? That's a hard one.
2) Favourite cyclist? Me?
Application is now pending. I assume that's the last I'll hear.

If you answer the questions like someone with no knowledge you’ll be declined

If you write something that makes it obvious you know a bit even if that’s not your true answers

Or get someone in the group to invite you….

I’ve never been declined (well apart from a car group where they won’t let you in unless you own one) but that’s another issue

I’m a member. Not had any issues joining when I bought mine last year
Okay, good to know. I know I am older and a bit impatient at times, but I first tried and waited for days with the site still saying my request was pending review. There were zero questions when I hit the "join group" button so what else was I to do? Then upon browsing for the site again I noticed the 2 links to their page, and I then used the other one which asked 1 question which I answered (40 yr owner, rider, blah, blah) and submitted it and was denied in minutes while still pending review on their other page. Nuts!
I figure I burnt that bridge so screw it. I would need to enter under a different F-book account which I will not do. Who knows, but after all the fires I lit they may just say better to take him in than to have Cambiago burn to ground like Rome did.

Last edited:
is getting into the colnago forum a thing' ¿
Actually is was not for me at all, but I was vetting the site for a new 1st time owner since I did not want to send him somewhere that was not worth it; and then "the rabbit hole" appeared! I think if I survived my first 38 yrs of riding a Super without it, then I should be okay for 38 more.

Edit: 39 years; forgot we flipped the calender.

Last edited:
Back