Colnago C64 disc build

They are great. Nick did my Yeti. Just down the road from me.
Good to hear. Any bubbles or yellowing ?

I had my SB140 done elsewhere but it’s started to yellow after a year , and had bubbles from the get go. So fingers crossed for this one.

Not a thing.

It's lifted a tiny bit on the seat tube where some dirt got in, but that's down to lack of care on my part .

They also did my xtr cranks and those have taken a real hammering and stayed protected.

These are individual tubes and lugs which are bonded. These C series ones are made in Italy but the V series ones are monocoque and made in the far east. It was part of the appeal over other bikes that it is totally modern but kinda a vintage vibe.

It allows them to make loads of sizes. Mine is a 52S (sloping) which is 56 in everything else.

Started the build a few days ago and keep doing a few bits

Just the brakes to sort and tape to wrap and I think it’s done.

The Ultegra is awesome. It’s crazy to set the gears up and limits with an app. Seems far more advanced than the AXS.

I'll happily confess to being an elite level technophobe but the thought of needing an app to get a bike working gives me the shakes.
I seem to be born with a talent that makes every app I use somehow jam or fail

I'll happily confess to being an elite level technophobe but the thought of needing an app to get a bike working gives me the shakes.
I seem to be born with a talent that makes every app I use somehow jam or fail

It’s dead simple. The app sets the front mech , you just turn the cranks when it says.

The rear is just a micro adjust on the app.

Took 10 mins max

Back