Clockwork Orange Build - update

Re: Clockwork Orange Build

brocklanders023":2bsmwv9w said:
Cor, nice selection of XT! :shock:

Thanks mate, coming together nicely, just hope the weather gets better so I can take some photos of the completed bike.

Daza

Re: Clockwork Orange Build update 30 January

There is bound to be one part that I missed out when I start building. :roll:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 373
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 373
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 373
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 373
Re: Clockwork Orange Build - 6 February

Took delivery of my frame from Gary at GraphicShack today and what a fantastic job. :cool:

Can't wait to start the build tomorrow and over the weekend, as the wife is away so plenty of time in the man cave. :LOL:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 355
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 355
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 355
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 355
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 355
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 355

Hi all,
Long time lurker here. I frequently visit but rarely comment. I just wanted to say that this looks gorgeous! We dont get these bikes in the States so this has a very exotic appeal to me. Looking forward to the final pics!

That along with the time spend finding some very nice kit should be a very rewarding build...Lovely

Flow":33688tif said:
Hi all,
Long time lurker here. I frequently visit but rarely comment. I just wanted to say that this looks gorgeous! We dont get these bikes in the States so this has a very exotic appeal to me. Looking forward to the final pics!

Many thanks for the kind words, hope to do it justice as this will be my first complete build from start to finish on such an iconic bike.

sylus":1oo2jme1 said:
That along with the time spend finding some very nice kit should be a very rewarding build...Lovely

Yeah looking forward to it. I am hoping with lots of nos parts it should come together quite easily :D

Re: Clockwork Orange Build - update 6 February

The frame looks fantastic! Looking forward to see the finished bike!

Re: Clockwork Orange Build - update 6 February

The paint is much closer to the original finish than some I have seen that 'pop' just a little too much.

Back