Ciocc San Cristobal 59x59 (2011)

lawsonandy99

Dirt Disciple
For Sale my Ciocc San Cristobal frame and original chrome fork 59x59.
A lovely modern take on a classic steel frame with polished lugs and 1" steerer. Ciocc engraved on bb shell and fork legs.
Owned the frame roughly 3 years in which time it's done a handful of sportives and a bit commuting but always been looked after.
Allowed my head to be turned by something new, shame really as the Ciocc has never let me down and (unlike what I hope to replace it with) haven't seen another one in all the time I've owned it.
Bike comes with original warranty card from Race Scene in Barnsley and the original chrome fork supplied with frame.
Size is approx 59 square and aside from a few small paint chips and small scrapes touched in by previous owner is in great condition with internal routing for rear brake cable in top tube. There are no frame material stickers but investigation suggests Columbus nivacrom zona alloy double butted. As an indication of weight, I had the bike built up mainly with dura ace 7800 and it came in at 17.4lbs so fairly svelte for a steel frame.
The fork is 1" but is pictured fitted with a sleeve up to 1 1/8th and includes a campag record headset (info from previous owner).
Current model only available from nashbar in USA and is/was recently discounted from 2800 down to 1499 US dollars, so a bit over £1100 plus delivery/import?
£395 delivered uk.
Happy to answer any questions and/or provide more specific photos.

Back