Wanted Cheap as chips front/rear hub😀or just the axle will do👍

I have a load of modern hubs if they'd do for your project? Some I'll sell eventually but happy to donate one if you need it :)
View attachment 699078
Jeeeez I thought I had a problem with having to many cheap many named hubs with 4. do we need a hubs anonymous meeting?

I've probably got an axle from a dead hub in the box of tatt, I'll check this evening. I normally keep hold of them because the threads often match the rear mech.

Jeeeez I thought I had a problem with having to many cheap many named hubs with 4. do we need a hubs anonymous meeting?

I've probably got an axle from a dead hub in the box of tatt, I'll check this evening. I normally keep hold of them because the threads often match the rear mech.
These are just the ones I had on the wall but I literally have maybe 200 in the shed! So yes we do need a hubs anonymous meeting asap!

I have a load of modern hubs if they'd do for your project? Some I'll sell eventually but happy to donate one if you need it :)
View attachment 699078
Those would be good👍

But any chance you could just split for the axles? Because I wouldn’t really be able to use the rest of the hub👍 And the skewers as well as that’s a nice way of securing the bike to the axle😀

Hub body can be used at the end of the legs or other such need a tube with two flat ends usages.
Stick a flat board under it and you have a pen/Allen key, long tool holder.

Hub body can be used at the end of the legs or other such need a tube with two flat ends usages.
Stick a flat board under it and you have a pen/Allen key, long tool holder.
Hub would be a bit too small for Alan keys no?

But I have a history with losing Allen keys😆

Those would be good👍

But any chance you could just split for the axles? Because I wouldn’t really be able to use the rest of the hub👍 And the skewers as well as that’s a nice way of securing the bike to the axle😀
just the one front axle, 100mm?

Back