Wanted Shimano XT M730 M732 front and rear hubs in BLACK

DACO

Retro Guru
Hello,

I'm looking for a set of Shimano XT M730/M732 front and rear hubs. They need to be in black.

Thanks.

Attachments

• m730.jpg
    m730.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 7
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
There’s a wheelset for sale on eBay if that helps.

Been eyeing it up myself but it’s not my time just yet.
Thanks for that but there is extras £52.51 Expedited Delivery to me and £67.37 import chargers to import in EU.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
There’s a wheelset for sale on eBay if that helps.

Been eyeing it up myself but it’s not my time just yet.
Fair to good price if you ask me (for a UK buyer that is). Glad I don't need them myself!

How nice do they need to be? I’ve a wheelset for sale with black m73/m732 hubs
I'm looking for nice set because they are for special build with other parts in very good condition and some of them NOS. Anyway you can send me some pics in PM. Thanks.

Back