Chaser's Raleigh Dyna-Tech now restored [spec' added]

very :cool:
id go for polished with the seatpost so it matches the stem and forks.... it might look a bit unbalanced otherwise.
you shouldnt have a problem finding the seat either.
and yea it is worthy of a botm entry. :)

Looks very nice indeed, love the colour :cool:

Agree with everyone on the seatpost, silver matches the stem, if you go black the bike may look heavy with the black wheels and bars, asthetics are nicely balanced as it is.

I'd go for a period Flite for the seat, it'd be perfect then ;)

Agree with everyone on the seatpost, silver matches the stem, if you go black the bike may look heavy with the black wheels and bars, asthetics are nicely balanced as it is.

just forget what I said.........I'll just get my coat ;)

Thanks guys.

A polished seat post it is then! Would you believe it, I sold a really nice XTR polished one about 12 months ago :cry: I had it on my Heckler for a while years ago and it just sat in a box in the garage for the last 10 yrs!

Had a nice Flite Titanium too but it got trashed when I was attacked by a crazy dog a few yrs ago :x

If anyone comes across a suitable post and saddle, pls let me know. Would prefer NOS if possible. SP is 27.2mm

If i can get it 100% I will put Dyna on BOTM - I think there is too much stiff competition this month eh Sinnett? ;) [sorry, I've been calling you Senna for ages :oops: ]

Thanks for all the suggestions for saddle and post.

Ride and Smile :)

Chaser.

Have you ridden it yet chaser? The big surprise with these is how well they ride, I ride so much faster on mine than my old alpinestars (RIP). Out of interest what size frame is it?

Finish it off like people have suggested and get it in BoTM, think you'll be surprised by it's success.

Nice work. I'd agree with the polished seatpost comments. Saddle choice is very subjective (for a rider)

I'd like to see amberwall tyres but then I always say that. :roll:

Back