Carrera Quattro Pro

Iconic and rare

These were the stuff that Teenage dreams were made of.........if you're old enough.

I remember walking into Halfords and thinking, "What....531 frame and a FULL XT groupset for £499? You've got to be joking!!!!!"

I bought one and must have done about 10, 000 miles on it :D

Is this the Saracen built one, like the one entered in BoTM Saracen Special?

It was a bit cheap, but not mega cheap.

rojo":1q4p72bh said:
Think you put this up to cheap mate might be worth putting it in the what its worth thread ;)

You obviously dont actually want to purchase the bike then I take it ??

delboy009":2j5g2w82 said:
rojo":2j5g2w82 said:
Think you put this up to cheap mate might be worth putting it in the what its worth thread ;)

just trying to look out for newbies sorry :oops:

Gents

It might be less than it's worth but I'd rather see it go to someone that appreciates it.

P.S. It cost me £599.00! about 15years ago!!!!

Easy now!

Come on boys, easy now.
Remember this is our hobby........ :LOL:

Having said that, if you want to take delboy outside and break his legs, I'll take the ride ;)

Chris Scruples Kay
(gentleman cyclist)

Re: Iconic and rare

chris.kay1":nlhx3l8o said:
These were the stuff that Teenage dreams were made of.........if you're old enough.

I remember walking into Halfords and thinking, "What....531 frame and a FULL XT groupset for £499? You've got to be joking!!!!!"

I bought one and must have done about 10, 000 miles on it :D

i want to see some pics now :D

rojo":vi02gnbo said:
delboy009":vi02gnbo said:
rojo":vi02gnbo said:

Admirable, :cool:

But if the lad only wants a hundred quid for it , who will pay more?

Nobody valued it at that for him, his voice and his figure & valuation, when I want to offload something I just price it to sell, its human nature ;)

Gc

rojo":15utxaxo said:
delboy009":15utxaxo said:
rojo":15utxaxo said:

Point taken fella ;)

I dont wish to rob the guy, just desperately want to relive a childhood dream !! This will be staying in ONE piece and being used as it should be :D :D :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back