cannondale super v advice ?

yes looks similar frames the same, rear shock looks same too,most of the parts seem origanal, front headshok moto 120 dh forks with sachs power disc, v brake rear, black diamond wheels with coda hubs, coda stem, fox shok,etc etc the add ons are tioga bars dont know if there any good, l&m downhil cranks with race face ring,an e,thriteen bash guard thingy lol, and a downhill chain guide thing around the cranks which i cant see a way to detach from frame?? it was in pretty rough condition but there were a few bids on ebay on it i ended up winning it for £100 was it a good deal??

started to prep her for paint today, really like the origanal dark green metallic,hoping to match it but it just says cannondale super v series on it doesnt say a model will post pics as its not a colour i have seen

ahem

worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

Depends on what file format you are using and level of compression etc.

1 million pixels is an image 1000 wide by 1000 high (or other combinations e.g. 500 by 2000 etc). I have uploaded similar size pics before I think but used jpeg format with a medium to low compression setting. You would be better to size the pic down a bit, so you don't need quite so much compression.

Not sure what software you have but you can resize in something as simple as Microsoft Photo Editor. Or just use smaller resolution option on your camera. Try 800 by 600 pixels as an ok image size. VGA is 640 by 480 pixels which is usually the next resolution setting down from 800 by 600 on your camera menu. You should not need to go as small as "vga" resolution, but can if you want.

Back