CAN WE MAKE STANDARD DECORUM TO CHECK THE WTD ADS FIRST?

Re:

Can we keep this thread on topic? There’s a dedicated biscuit thread for you party ring perverts and lemon puff lovers to fight and postulate on.

This is important.

Well maybe not.

Definitely maybe.

I set ‘em up.....

Re:

And anyway, when was the last time anyone kept a decorum standard? Most upgraded/changed a few parts either immediately or over the years or added suspension forks if geometry allowed.

See back on topic. Now let’s keep it there. I have never been one for diverting, random, informative or humorous asides.

I get my decorum from my Next catalogue.

Re: Re:

The History Man":34rrer5s said:
And anyway, when was the last time anyone kept a decorum standard? Most upgraded/changed a few parts either immediately or over the years or added suspension forks if geometry allowed.

See back on topic. Now let’s keep it there. I have never been one for diverting, random, informative or humorous asides.

You need Dacorum decorum, available from the Hemel Hempstead branch only.

Re: Re:

BerthaPog":2mzwsfxc said:
The History Man":2mzwsfxc said:

You need Dacorum decorum, available from the Hemel Hempstead branch only.
Excellent!

Back