Can we get [wheels] from Brighton to [edit: Mayhem] ?

Re:

Excellent! This is hotting up!

Thanks guys, hopefully we can complete the chain.

I manage to find about 30 mins a week for bike stuff so spending 1-2 hours dismantling, packaging and sending isn't top of my list!

Re: Can we get a bike from Brighton to Yorkshire?

Thanks Graham, I'm more than happy to collect from Hull or further, but it looks like the chain has broken down south I'm afraid. :(

Re: can we get a bike from Brighton to [edit: Gloucester]

I don't think Brighton to Gloucester should be too difficult...?

Re: can we get a bike from Brighton to [edit: Gloucester]

jaypee":2b2iby62 said:
I don't think Brighton to Gloucester should be too difficult...?
Yeah come on guys, this is what Retrobike is all about isn't it, surely someone can donate a little bit of time for a fellow Retrobiker? :D

Re:

That's the spirit! I'm hoping it won't take up too much of anyone's time - ie going that way anyway - and I can drop off with someone fairly local.

Re: Can we get a bike from Brighton to [edit: Gloucester]?

I can do Wiltshire to Gloucester if that helps.

Can we get a bike from Brighton to yorkshire [edit: Gloucester]?

Just reviving this in case anyone can complete the chain feom Brighton to Gloucester or Wiltshire.

That's assuming of course that retrospud, graham and mr history are still in place (thanks again guys)

Re: Can we get a bike from Brighton to yorkshire [edit: Gloucester]?

jaypee":3qo322b1 said:
Just reviving this in case anyone can complete the chain feom Brighton to Gloucester or Wiltshire.

That's assuming of course that retrospud, graham and mr history are still in place (thanks again guys)
This still applies -
Graham_hkr":3qo322b1 said:
If someone could get it to the Midlands area, say West Brom/Dudley/ Wendnsbury I could possibly get it picked up & then get it relayed to me & I could get it to Driffield no probs.
:cool:

Back