CAMPAGNOLO RECORD OR/ICARUS/CENTAUR

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Does anyone know how to differentiate the pedals between the Record OR, Icarus and Centaur groups?
They apparently look the same!

Attachments

• IMG_7362.jpeg
    IMG_7362.jpeg
    317 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7363.jpeg
    IMG_7363.jpeg
    352.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7364.jpeg
    IMG_7364.jpeg
    387.4 KB · Views: 13
@Rog perhaps you can help me!
I want to do a full campy record or for the next project! But I have the doubts about
the pedals. Look my before post here.
The weight for centaur weight aprox 360gr.

But don’t know the weight for Record OR.
Perhaps the 3 pedals are the same??

hello guys,
it's been a while since I write on the forum.
I am attaching a Campagnolo advertisement taken from the 1989 mtbaction magazine, a photo of a 1991 Campagnolo centaur graphite groupset and a photo of the three groupsets from 1991 Euclid, Centaur silver Olympus

Attachments

• pubblicità campagnolo 1991.jpg
    pubblicità campagnolo 1991.jpg
    413.6 KB · Views: 26
  • campagnolo centaur grafite 1991.jpg
    campagnolo centaur grafite 1991.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 32
  • gruppi campagnolo euclid centaur olympus 1991.jpg
    gruppi campagnolo euclid centaur olympus 1991.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 35
I am currently bidding on a bike that is full Campi, as a donor bike. With my limited knowledge, I assumed that since these parts were on a mountain bike, I was potentially buying Campi OR. Luck have it be, I see this thread. Now...I really don't know anymore what I am bidding on 😅

What is your opinion?

Campi 01.jpg Campi 02.jpg Campi 03.jpg Campi 04.jpg Campi 05.jpg Campi 06.jpg

Hi. I’m not familiar with the bike but the components look like Campag Centaur with an Olympus rear derailleur

Last edited:
@ adri - sorry to be awkward, but the groupset in your second pic isn’t Centaur graphite; I think it’s actually ‘Themis’

I am currently bidding on a bike that is full Campi, as a donor bike. With my limited knowledge, I assumed that since these parts were on a mountain bike, I was potentially buying Campi OR. Luck have it be, I see this thread. Now...I really don't know anymore what I am bidding on 😅

What is your opinion?

View attachment 674987View attachment 674988View attachment 674989View attachment 674990View attachment 674991View attachment 674992
Hello
I think it's almost all Campagnolo Olympus, the crank set has a black cap, the rear derailleur is silver and black.
quick releases are olympus, not sure about hubs, could be centaur
The brake levers are not visible.
Brake are centaur or olympus
In those years they always mixed a bit of everything

@ adri - sorry to be awkward, but the groupset in your second pic isn’t Centaur graphite; I think it’s actually ‘Themis’
Hello
I think you are right, tomorrow I check the magazine again and update. I may have read the description, but the photo was from the other group. thank you
Adri

Back