Campagnolo polishing / engraving

Can do anything. Artwork is the bit that takes the time though, formatting files etc, test piece. Curved surfaces have to be split into 3 or four parts etc.

What size you looking for and what size to fit into. I’m a believer in going undersize and using a shim. An aluminium post in a steel seat tube that gets stuck with dissimilar metal corrosion will result in a minimum loss of seatpost. Undersized aluminium in aluminium shim, tge shin gets stuck. It’s easy to get out and it’s costs a few quid…
It's a 25.4mm DIA post so pretty damn skinny. Not sure you'll get a much smaller post + shim to make this work, hence probably get a 26mm DIA and skim off 0.3mm (0.6mm total) and have someone like you rebrand it!

It's a 25.4mm DIA post so pretty damn skinny. Not sure you'll get a much smaller post + shim to make this work, hence probably get a 26mm DIA and skim off 0.3mm (0.6mm total) and have someone like you rebrand it!
Yea, minimum you’ll get is 25mm Alan size and won’t get a shim that small. I’m surprised you’re struggling to find a 25.4. Does it have to be very long?

One here…
Of course, I could buy a non Campagnolo post and get you to engrave the Campagnolo logo onto it! It might end up going that route! 😜

It would be a late 80s / early 90s design and for a mountain bike so a lot less of them around. I have your details now and have a few options of machining/adapting or buying new. The head of the Centaur seatpost (off road group from early 90s) actually used an allen head to help secure the clamping head, so always an option to buy any Campag post of the that era and make my own shaft.

The things we end up doing eh?!* 🤣🤪

Back