Campagnolo polishing / engraving

petgel

Dirt Disciple
Hello all

Started a bit of polishing and engraving of Campagnolo parts. Please see attached pictures.

Please contact me if interested. Set of Campagnolo alloy cranks polished and engraved will be £85 plus postage. Turnaround is around 3-4 weeks. I can also do any other parts you require. Contact me for details.

Attachments

• IMG_9702.jpeg
    IMG_9702.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_9706.jpeg
    IMG_9706.jpeg
    429.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_9701.jpeg
    IMG_9701.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_9703.jpeg
    IMG_9703.jpeg
    342.7 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_9704.jpeg
    IMG_9704.jpeg
    321.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_9705.jpeg
    IMG_9705.jpeg
    327.8 KB · Views: 67
I’m trying to slowly built up a small catalogue of designs. I’m working on the colnago chainrings right now and have found nice 135 rings for the logo. Also script Campagnolo writing for rear derailleur face plates. They should be ready in a week or two so I’ll post on here. Got sone initial artwork for Cinelli and good stuff too. One the design is good it’s relatively easy to scale up size for things like stems.

I’m trying also to keep costs reasonable, effectively getting a chainset back to new condition with engraved rather then etched logos . Am also exploring re-anodizing after engraving for those who don’t particularly want the polished look. Tge time, effort and expense is all in the artwork and setup but one it’s done it’s done. I’m never going to make a living at this (I’m an engineer by trade) but it’s a nice hobby and it can cover costs and let me indulge my love of vintage bikes then all good.

Back