Buyer Beware

I'll see what happens regarding a refund
failing that a dispute ,failing that ,its bad feedback and i split them and sell separately.
I imagine if i have to leave bad feedback,i will get a response something like-'listed as spares and repair ,did you not read the description properly',or something equally as sarcastic
But we shall see

Can any religious members on the site raise a prayer for me :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

dyna-ti":87alup3l said:
I imagine if i have to leave bad feedback,i will get a response something like-'listed as spares and repair ,did you not read the description properly',or something equally as sarcastic
You're probably right Dyna-Ti, but you can anticipate that by mentioning it in your own feedback -- "Seller listed as spares or repair, but how can I repair when the components are incompatible? Seller failed to mention this!"

JohnH":2sflzdbg said:
dyna-ti":2sflzdbg said:
You're probably right Dyna-Ti, but you can anticipate that by mentioning it in your own feedback -- "Seller listed as spares or repair, but how can I repair when the components are incompatible? Seller failed to mention this!"

Thanks John,that looks like a good way of putting it.

dyna-ti":73ld2a3q said:
I'll see what happens regarding a refund
failing that a dispute ,failing that ,its bad feedback and i split them and sell separately.
But we shall see

Can any religious members on the site raise a prayer for me :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

sellers cant leave bad feedback anymore,well they can but it would be listed as a positive still.

as far as brake not being described correctly,it was listed as a hope hydraulic disc brake and thats what it is :?: i think you would be very lucky to get a refund...

Why won't they work though? Honest question, are they open and closed system or summat?

stew-b":2c44m70t said:
as far as brake not being described correctly,it was listed as a hope hydraulic disc brake and thats what it is :?: i think you would be very lucky to get a refund...

Yes but it was listed as a 'working' brake.
putting aside the fact its cobbled together using to very different systems,It didnt work anyway,there is no fluid in it to make it work, pull lever it do nowt,other than pump air up the hose :LOL: .

Pssst Stew!!.
Wanna buy a Pace chainring?
£6 to you ;)

Attachments

• Picture 019 (Large).jpg
    Picture 019 (Large).jpg
    119 KB · Views: 468
stew-b":298qljzu said:

It's listed correctly but not described properly. Big difference.

THIS ITEM IS SOLD AS SPARES AND REPAIRS

ONLY DUE TO TWO BOLTS MISSING FROM CALIPER WHICH CONNECTS TO BIKE

AND DUE TO LEVER CLAMP MISSING!!

BRAKE IS IN WORKING ORDER
MAY NEED NEW BRAKE PADS.

I thought i said that but lets not be pedantic as its academic now that the seller has agreed to refund upon receipt of returned brake.
i'll be sending recorded of course ;)

Overwhelming evidence :LOL:

Back