Business Cards

Might be bordering obsession here chaps. Is 'retrobike' that hard to remember if you meet someone on the trails and they show an interest? Offering a business card sounds a bit 'scientologist' to me.

As for putting stickers/tags on random bikes. If I got back to my bike and some website had stickered it up, I'd be logging on to give them a piece of my mind, not offer a cuddle.

Russell":2dpj0n8j said:
Might be bordering obsession here chaps. Is 'retrobike' that hard to remember if you meet someone on the trails and they show an interest? Offering a business card sounds a bit 'scientologist' to me.

As for putting stickers/tags on random bikes. If I got back to my bike and some website had stickered it up, I'd be logging on to give them a piece of my mind, not offer a cuddle.

i agree the stickering somebodies bike without permission will at best earn you displeasure when he logs on through to a punch in the face, should he catch you doing it
Bad Idea ;)

More members eventually means more revenue for the site,which will hopefully filter down to cheaper mugs/hats etc :roll:
And of course increase its standing in bike forums
Eventually world domination :shock:

:? Yes,i suppose it is like the Scientologists

Back