Building a Klein Attitude Painted Desert

mkaavin":4lalwq12 said:
Thanks :) I will get it out in the sun for some pics soon but now it's actually raining (funny considering your nick :-D ).

:LOL:

mkaavin":4lalwq12 said:
Anyway, I have a set of instinct grips also.....but I used to love Grab On's back in the days.....These Grab On's are actually the new version with softer foam. I have a set of the original Grab Ons but they are just to difficult to fit and I'm afraid I'll ruin the paint on the handlebars even more (they have some scratches already).

Totally understand what you´re talkin´ about. Just removed my ATi´s by GrabOn´s last week; Yes, those GrabOn´s look nicer and might be lighter - like 5 gram´s? :facepalm: - but as the ATi´s were softer there were the more comfortable grips. Instinct´s and Attack´s are comfortable too in my optinion.

And it took me a minute to mount the ATi´s and I fought 15 minutes to get the GrabOn´s mounted :LOL: In the end the old lube&glube-package worked.

Friendly greetings
IHateRain

Re:

I feel you people. Tried to put some Grab-Ons on my Attitude last night and ruined one of them as i had to cut it of the bar, once it wouldn't move neither back or forth. I am not sure i am moving any further with the other pairs. Maybe Ritchey True Grips are the way forward again....so much easier to put on.

Moritz

Lube&glue on the inside of the grips, lube&glue on the bars, patience and muscles...and patience :D

Friendly greetings
IHateRain

Re:

Here's the bike the way it looks now. I still need to fit cables and adjust everything but we're getting there.

Still raining though, so I wont be able to get any pics outside in sunshine just yet.

But as soon as I'll get a chance.... :)

Attachments

• PD18.JPG
    PD18.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 300
Back