Build date information on my 2 Breezers...

Jimmy oldskool

Breezer Fan
Feedback
View
Does anyone have any links or direction that I can take to gather build date and spec information for my Breezer Lightning and Jet Stream?

The Lightning is built and beautiful, but the Jet Stream is just a F&F, so I'd like to build it fairly period correct...

Cheers

Jimmy

The Jet Stream frame is very similar to the Lightning, but was built up to a complete bike with an M539 XT groupset rather than the XTR on the Lightning, with a Judy XC suspension fork, and (mostly) Ritchey (WCS?) finishing kit (stem, handlebars, seatpost, etc.)

Last edited:
My Jet Stream is built up with '99 M750 9 speed XT. Because, if I had owned it since '97, that is what I would have upgraded it to as soon as I could afford to. It also has Fox F80 RLC forks (because I like going round corners better than Judy XCs ever let me), Tubeless Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.25" tyres and Thomson bars, stem and seatpost (because I can). It rides brilliantly.

Superb riding bikes. I’ve a ’97 Jetstream as well, period correct-ish but nowhere near catalogue spec. Campag Icarus, Topline, Paul brakes, Crossmax, Ti riser bars and seatpost. The (rigid) forks are also Ti, which I find compliments the supple frame really well .
At just over 20lbs it’s the nicest riding bike I’ve owned. Impossible to not be happy on the Breezer! 😀

Last edited:
Superb riding bikes. I’ve a ’97 Jetstream as well, period correct-ish but nowhere near catalogue spec. Campag Icarus, Topline, Paul brakes, Crossmax, Ti riser bars and seatpost. The (rigid) forks are also Ti, which I find compliments the supple frame really well .
At just over 20lbs it’s the nicest riding bike I’ve owned. Impossible to not be happy on the Breezer! 😀

Wow!!! 😍

Dream build right there!!! Any pics? 🤔

Back