Build: 1993 Marin Team Issue

Re:

Such rare and underrated bikes these early top end steel Marins...
Here's mine..

IMG_1575.jpg

What grips do you have? yours should have the Ritchey true grip wcs too..here's a pic of 23 year old Ritchey wcs grips on my FRS, Ritchey wcs that you can buy today are as near as dammit identical!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fixie-urban-b ... Sw95lXEfqh

You can still just make out the Ritchey wcs lettering on my original ones...

IMG_1284.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

thanks were these the original ones specced - Ive just put some BSO foam ones on but will probably get some from the link you supplied thanks for the heads up. Like the one you posted esp with the Manitou 1s - that's a nice fresh frame

still after:

1) marin end plugs
2) purple bar ends
3) purple cages
4) new xtr bolts
5) if an nos handlebar comes up Id take probably swap out.

new updated photo need.

Re: 1993 Marin Team Issue

I have some Ritchey grips as above in very nice condition you can have cheaper than the eBay ones. Let me know if interested via PM

Contact Gil_m for decals :)

Lovely stem mate, I had to purchase my NOS one from the US but totally worth it. The bike came with a very bashed up original one which was beyond saving.

Re:

love the way yours has scrubbed up a lot of TLC has gone into that one. could do with the replacement bars but the only set ive found were about £40 on german ebay :facepalm:

Re: Re:

mfhxgram":3tvb092y said:
hat did you use to polish up the frame?

It's still got most of its lacquer so I gave it a good clean with degreaser and car shampoo then a little autosol

Love these Marin's gents , making me regret selling my 92 Team issue ....although I got a good price . Shawn & Tim..
I love your attention to detail .. top lads too.

Back