Brodie Sovereign

thx, i believe i'm close to rounding third into the home stretch. i have all the parts on/for the build. just need to source a local painter, or perhaps swallow the expense and ship it off to someone like DeKerf to do the dirty on the frame/fork/stem.

not sure if i mentioned in this thread, or only pictured/mentioned on my prev Catalyst thread, but i also have the matching blue RF RealSeal "threaded" headset for this. ;)

Attachments

• DSC07606.JPG
    DSC07606.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 457
  • DSC07599.JPG
    DSC07599.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 459
  • DSC07598.JPG
    DSC07598.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 458
  • DSC07597.JPG
    DSC07597.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 458
  • DSC07596.JPG
    DSC07596.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 458
Re:

YES FRANK!!! Looking awesome :D

Re: Re:

Retro_Roy":2n28akw0 said:
Dekerf.............groan. :facepalm:
:oops: oh, oh, got caught by the Brodie police… *ahem* that should have read "or Toxik" :LOL: ;)
either way, at this point i can't really afford/justify the costs involved to send to BC.
shutter":2n28akw0 said:
Really??? It's just gloss black =)
I could do it in my sleep ;)
clearly you haven't gone through either of my catalyst or this thread. :facepalm:
fork and stem is to be white, frame is to be blue with white seat stays. :roll:

Re: Re:

RockiMtn":2tqfova4 said:
Retro_Roy":2tqfova4 said:
Dekerf.............groan. :facepalm:
:oops: oh, oh, got caught by the Brodie police… *ahem* that should have read "or Toxik" :LOL: ;)
either way, at this point i can't really afford/justify the costs involved to send to BC.
shutter":2tqfova4 said:
Really??? It's just gloss black =)
I could do it in my sleep ;)
clearly you haven't gone through either of my catalyst or this thread. :facepalm:
fork and stem is to be white, frame is to be blue with white seat stays. :roll:

Aaaaand... What's stopping you? Try it yourself... Worst case you you end up not liking it then you can send it in after... Multi colours is pretty easy too... You can paint it at my place if you want... I have to paint 4 frames and a couple are multi coloured (avalanche and blizzard)

Back