Brodie Sovereign

killer... smoke/dart black walls.

i would throw the white accents myself. nothing wrong with the black but... hell, if you're repainting the bike then go for something rad! bright blue metallic!

Looking good Frank. I think the black and blue scheme looks good and like you said, would be even better with a black post. Having said that, your original plan for the white and blue scheme would work well too, and be a little different.

*notice that your seatpost extension is almost exactly the same as mine ;)

shutter":20szjz3e said:
Looking Sweet!!! Where oh where did you ever find such a rare fork?? hahaha ;)
thanks! i scratch your back, you scratch mine, right? ;)

Rally_cat":20szjz3e said:
Bike looks awesome! I can never find colored RF bars. Any chance on selling the Catalyst?
yeah, sourcing RF bars isn't easy. :? hit me up with an offer on the Catalyst via PM if you're serious. ;)

rocketboy2000":20szjz3e said:
killer... smoke/dart black walls.

i would throw the white accents myself. nothing wrong with the black but... hell, if you're repainting the bike then go for something rad! bright blue metallic!
raidan73":20szjz3e said:
Looking good Frank. I think the black and blue scheme looks good and like you said, would be even better with a black post. Having said that, your original plan for the white and blue scheme would work well too, and be a little different.

*notice that your seatpost extension is almost exactly the same as mine ;)
yeah i think i'll be moving forward with the white/blue scheme repaint. all my other bikes are fairly tame and subdued. think this one should be bold and loud. :D

Nice. I just saw an expresso frame in my size for sale. So. Very. Tempting.

Wife would kill be though and I don't have the $. Enjoy.

levers arrived today… niiice! :cool: they're a good match in colour with the CT canti brakes and the Pulstar hubs.

if i didn't have to repaint the frame/fork, i'd install the black Syncros seatpost i have and either white or black grips and be done. :|

Attachments

• DSC05361.JPG
    DSC05361.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 824
  • DSC05359.JPG
    DSC05359.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 824
  • DSC05358.JPG
    DSC05358.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 824
nope, shutter still has his for his own "blue" project. so that's where he got his from. i got mine from someone in the US. had it and the other RF bits for some time now. just couldn't decide on an appropriate project to hang it all on till now.

Back