British Steel

WandsworthRouleur":2nyhwa03 said:
@Bollox64

Wow, that is just gorgeous. How long did it take to find all those immaculate Brit trick bits?

'bout 6 months IIRC. She does get ridden, and then cleaned extremely well. Probably my choice for next years Mountain Mayhem :cool:

Bollox64":264gnlgy said:
'bout 6 months IIRC. She does get ridden, and then cleaned extremely well. Probably my choice for next years Mountain Mayhem :cool:

We'll have to reserve a little corner somewhere at Mayhem just for our Dogs Bolxs! :LOL:

andyz":3dfndj3c said:
Bollox64":3dfndj3c said:

We'll have to reserve a little corner somewhere at Mayhem just for our Dogs Bolxs! :LOL:

Make that three... or is that six Bolx.

Re:

Better add these to the 'British steel party'.

1988 Overburys Pioneer.

IMAG2366_zpsbhp0ta5p_jpg_original.jpg

circa 1990 Browning trials unit.

IMAG2375_zpsxxtyyxrj.jpg

Maybe a bit 'modern' for this forum but my daily and tourer, 1999/2000 Thorn Nomad, fillet brazed like the good old days, I heard these were made by Lee Cooper.

IMAG1455_zpspv6wtctf.jpg

And three more frames in the pot ready for show and tell at a later date ;)

RBG

Couple of long-term projects back from restoration.

This had a dent in the seat tube and a lot of dings in the TT, plenty of scratches but I wanted to keep the colour scheme, rear end has been chromed and the original RC30 has painted to match legs too.
FullSizeRender-8_zpspdzew0pv.jpg

This was knackered, has had the chainstay repaired, some dents taken out and a cable stop replaced on the TT, my buddy Christian said he had some ideas for paint jobs, I gave him carte blanche and this is what he did, it also had full chrome and 5 layers of lacquer! Fork is a chromed fillet brazed affair.
FullSizeRender-9_zpsls2ylxbc.jpg

(terrible picture I know).

If anyone needs something restoring back to original/a mental paint job let me know and I'll put you in touch :)

Latest posts

Back