brake boosters

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
FluffyChicken":1b5rzk3g said:
It of course might not be Lizard Skins I don't know the booster

Found the 'bay sale again
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0468766760
Cheeky message to him if he knows ?

or http://lizardskins.com/company/contact-us

:LOL: :LOL: Incredible.You never see one ,then two come along.

I'll drop the company an email and see if they can shed further light on this.I'll also ask if theres other stuff in this range[if its them of course]

Not that its that important,but its nice to know these things,and it is from the era we're all interested in

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Fitted on my Rafty >>>

4983484588_571f4dfbdc_b.jpg

Picture taking during last edition OW in Betws y Coed, Wales :)

Excellent
So is it Acor after all elev12k?

It's free to whatever good home wants to send me a couple of quid postage
Dibs to the chap above as it would give him a matching pair

Unlike those tyres :LOL: :LOL: ;)

It was Acor that caried them. I do not know whether other brands did carry them too. Could be, as with Acor stuff it was often the case it was carried by other brands. Tektro and Shogun for example.

Thanks for the gesture :) , but I am not looking for another.

dyna-ti":teqvckhn said:
Unlike those tyres :LOL: :LOL: ;)

They are both Smoke/Dart thread. The non matching colour has everything to do with that rears wear quicker, so there are simply more fronts lefts. Can't trow all front away now right? Typical case of pragmatism. Very Dutch, like more with this bike.

sic_nick":2co3fkh4 said:
Had some of their V brakes about 10 years ago, you pre tensioned the springs before tightening up the bolt (they didn't use the pin holes) but I could never get them balanced and they always used to creep back to having no spring tension no matter how hard I tightened them up.

I've just bought a set of these :D I just hope that when I fit them I can get them to tighten up.

We sold these bitd. They're called Rock Lizard iIrc. Nothing to do with Lizard Skins. They cost about £20 and they were indeed made by Acor.

Back