• mikeekim89's 1997 GT Zaskar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • albatros38's Emery single

• mfh126's 1992 GT Zaskar LE

• Total voters
maxhc":1nipklct said:
Lotsa nice ones to decide, but Wadsy's Fat get´s my vote this month.

Yaaaay :D

Vote Yo, you know it makes sense ;)

Some very nice bikes; tough month :?

Cheers

.....wow, what a great botm, i dont think there is a bike i dont like really...!!!! nice to see the amount of voters rising over the previous couple of months too, and also, well done to the guv, and all the rest of the team involved in bringing us, this retrobike website, i see since monday there has been over 45 new members.......excellent....!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

My vote for the Fat..

I was tempted by the excellent photo of the Funk but after all I'm more a classic steel guy :) .

sinnerman":2y4o1z3c said:
i see since monday there has been over 45 new members.......excellent....!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Yes, I am sure there has been alot of "hey go to this site and vote for my bike!" going on.

botm

Yes, I am sure there has been alot of "hey go to this site and vote for my bike!" going on.[/quote]

thats not what i ment, i was stunned in previous months, how few voted, and commented on this too in previous months, its nice to see a lot more interest and such a great month, in terms of the quaility of entries, i still know some members that are stuck to make a choice, and have yet to vote, and its been excellent to watch too, at one point the funk and the blizzard were 1 vote apart, then level pegging, and now theres a massive gap.............oh the tension the tension........ :D as for attracting new members, the more the merrier.......... :D

Really tight month for me this month, I don’t usually comment but the four that stand out for me are so hard to choose between! Wadsy’s Fat, oneschnark’s Goat and sq_root_of_2 and bmx4130cromo’s Merlins are the most beautiful in a beautiful month. But after much deliberation, the one that looks the best to have a thrash on in my eyes is oneschnark’s Goat. Absolutely gorgeous.

Wadsy does it for me. Most of the others are just too perfect I think.
The Fat is just nice as it is.

Cheers,
Martin

I was between Funk and Goat. But decided give my vote to Oneshark's Mountain Goat. It's just the bike which I would like to own. Simple, beautiful, perfect build.

Latest posts

Back