• albatros38's Emery single

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mfh126's 1992 GT Zaskar LE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1st - Goat
2nd - mfh Zaskar
3rd - Amplifier

The Funk pedals are out of place, especially on low profile cranks. (Syncros?) and the Brave gets disqualified for having fork blades as chainstays! :LOL:

All these Ti bikes are starting to look the same to me. Black and silver, black and silver. There are like nine of the same things this month. Looks like a catalog. *snore* :(

Uuuummmm

Well for me as i had to choose between the Bonty and the Rocky Mountain.......but after much deliberation i plumpted for the lady of the group as i feel that we should all offer as much support as possible to the fairer sex in what is mainly a mans MTB world.

utahdog2003":wpe906qm said:
All these Ti bikes are starting to look the same to me. Black and silver, black and silver. There are like nine of the same things this month. Looks like a catalog. *snore* :(

You are right on it is hard to compare a bare Ti bike to a nicely painted bike. Kinda like going back to the 50's with black and white TV....but that would be real retro. :)

The painted bikes are very nice. I like them better.

Interesting - lots of love for the Blizzard in the posts but then it lags behind the Funk that has had only a few mentions :?

Right on the nose as my dream bike in that colour and bang smack on in my era as 17 year old privateer racer ...........blizzard for me!!!......

The Golden Goat is brownly perfect; the Funk is appealing yet wide; and for that rare balance of catalogue and "yes it gets used", the Blizzard walks it.

But for me, 4130's Merlin is the real deal: subtle quality, properly retro, and well executed.

Top month. Well done indeed.

ededwards":npka4oum said:
Interesting - lots of love for the Blizzard in the posts but then it lags behind the Funk that has had only a few mentions :?

I voted for the Funk. Didn't feel I needed to post. The bike speaks for itself.

And I love the pedals, too. :D

Back