• Vesatoro's 1993 Cannondale M800 "Beast of the East"

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • narcotitlan’s 1988 Rocky Mountain Avalanche

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Sinnerman’s Sonic Mountain/Messenger

Votes: 28 25.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a competition this month! This one has been neck and neck for the entire week of the poll. The Yo, Goat and Sonic have all taken turns out in front, but never by more than a couple of votes. Congratulations to @sinnerman and @racecarjohnny, who share the win with Tom breathing right down their necks.

Thanks to all who entered as always :)

Wow! Can't get much closer than that. Just like a sprint finish at Le Tour de France! 🚴‍♂️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♂️

Have to be honest and say I was torn between the 3 machines, but my soft spot for early Campagnolo MTB groups made it a 2 horse race and it was the build thread of @sinnerman swung my vote his way... however I do prefer the bonkers look of the Euclid on @racecarjohnny machine.

Like we were told in school exams, please include your "workings out" as even if you have the wrong answer by a mis-calculation the workings can count towards the final marks. The build or the journey of how the bike transforms along the thread for me is as important as the final execution. However totally appreciate people are short of time, have different budgets and skillsets. I joined here in 2009 and have yet to restore a single bike!!! :( Still trying to readdress my work/life balance so I can enter BOTM.

Great bikes again and August is looking rather tasty too! 👍💪 :cool:

Back