BoTM January 2010 - Saracen Special - Nominations please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends really. Personally I love all Saracens but like the steel estays the most. If someone had a 92 kili xtr that would certainly get my vote as I prefer the blander paintwork as opposed to the jazzy stuff from earlier years. My fave Saracen I have seen on here is being built up is a 93/4 Kili xtr. My dream bike would either be the aforementioned 92 kili xtr or any of the 93 -96 kili ultra ti models :cool:

Heathy´s kili is a real time machine, I remember Steve from Elmy´s in Ipswich had one, a real no nonsense race bike from BITD.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! bar ends on a riser bar no, no, no....... :LOL: beautiful bike though love Saracen and this one is rather nice.

Right then! Decals and a bit of polish have finally been applied and plenty of photos have been taken.

So here is my entry:

1992 Saracen Kili Racer

92KiliRacer05.jpg

92KiliRacer06.jpg

Although this may look like a bit of a garage queen I can assure everyone one that it does get ridden and dirty. Want proof?
Lots more nice close-ups and pictures here

:cool: Very nice indeed and still only the 2nd e-stay entered (and very much nicer than mine).

drystonepaul":eplzgyru said:
Right then! Decals and a bit of polish have finally been applied and plenty of photos have been taken.

So here is my entry:

1992 Saracen Kili Racer

92KiliRacer05.jpg

92KiliRacer06.jpg

Lots more nice close-ups and pictures here

I will let you know when I have stopped dribbling.... :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back