Rear Derailleur XC Pro
Hubs Hi-E
Quick Release Ringle
Rims Campagnolo Atek /Spokes Wheelsmith
Tires Ritchey Megabite wcs
Freewheel Campagnolo Alloy (modified) 12-28, 7 spd
Pedals Suntour Titanium XC Pro

Thomas

Thank goodness there is a Klein in the mix. Now I can vote. ;)
Awesome bike BTW. Takes me back to our owner's Adroit. Same bike really, color, components, etc. He spent soooo much $ on that thing.

Officially pulling my entry...the damn Tesch has a Shimano bottom bracket, oh the horror!

I'm going to park it in the back of the garage and sneer at it every time I walk by...never going to throw a leg over it's miserable secret-keeping frame again ;)

Not sure why I even checked, just curious I guess. No way am I going to swap the bb just for this BOTM,
(but I'll probably do it eventually just because I liked the idea of having a non-Shimano ride, (even checked the chain and it was a gold old Sachs).

Either way it's out for this month's voting, (not that it had a chance against the Ritcheys/Ibis/Klein, etc)
...maybe I'll enter it again when we have a fillet brazed MTBs built by road bike builders who's last name DOESN'T start with "R" :LOL:

cheers,

Steve

Not sure if this is age dependent or if the modern mix is ok :)
But if OK,i'd like to finally enter my mystery Ti :D

It's late now so if ok ill post up some proper pics and a full description of parts/build tomorrow.

No Shimano, Goat.
DSC00473.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

gm1230126":2b0iw68j said:
The Ritchey's great but the entry is breaking the two pic rule.

Quite right gm1230126 or may I call you 12 30 126? It's a little more catchy.

He's a cheat and should be flogged for is blatent attemp to bribe us all with his pretty pictures.

It makes me so angry!

al. ;)

I would enter mine again but I've got an XT shark fin. I'm half tempted to remove it just for this month :) but would that be cheating?!?!

Giom6":39n9lefz said:
I would enter mine again but I've got an XT shark fin. I'm half tempted to remove it just for this month :) but would that be cheating?!?!

Get it off and get it on.

al. :D

al":2nhvxpka said:
Giom6":2nhvxpka said:

Get it off and get it on.

al. :D

Agreed... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back