Bontragers

slackboy

Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Nice Race lite and composite fork. Can vouch for the condition of the fork because it used to be mine. This one is @mheywoo1 s

s-l1600.jpg

Less nice Race rather than race lite I think. can't see any milling on the head tube.

1707938284191.png

Both missing the seat collar and brake bosses but bizarrely the anti chain suck thing is present.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks for posting a link to my silver Racelite and Fork SlackBoy. As you say the fork is in excellent order. As is the frame.

I’d have preferred to keep frame and fork together but I’ve not had enough interest so will split them out if anyone is interested before I change my eBay listing, let me know.

Also as SlackBoy states, the frame seat collar and brake bosses are missing. The frame did come with them so they must be kicking around somewhere. If anyone has images of what they look like send them over and I’ll look for them!

Cheers, Matt

Quite like the red race as it looks pretty original and not too far from me. Just a shame about the price.

Latest posts

Back