Bontrager privateer - Bedford with some rare bits

Somehow I think it will be there for a while at that price. I'd want to see some solid proof of those forks provenance

It does have offers activated on ebay so you might bag it somewhere in between. Theres a few hundred pounds there with the stem, H2O and part NOS grouset

A bit outside of my usual comfort zone but what a lovely looking bike. Looks like it has sold again when I checked other items it’s not there. Liked the detail of the Shimano on the cranks being infilled yellow to match the bike. To my lay persons eye (when it comes to Bontragers) it still looked like a good deal at the inflated price.

It’s a real shame when people get jealous if they miss out and try to “educate” the seller. I’ve had it happen to me a few times only to see the bike reappear later more expensive. It works both ways though - I had what I didn’t realise was a set of Constrictor rims for sale on eBay ages ago and someone emailed to suggest I changed the description to reflect this - it was still a live auction so no one missed out - and I got £150!

I've got some wheels that would suit this. Got them from @Magpiegifts for £80. I think I'll offer them up on ebay for £300 and see what happens 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I guess all the value is in the forks for this - don't know enough about them to figure out if it's a good price or not. But not one I'd be willing to pay.

I guess we can expect to see the frame listed by itself shortly.

Back