Bontrager privateer - Bedford with some rare bits

It does seem gussetless (so to speak) … or we get into the bewildering maze of confusion which is Bontrager serial numbers.

Well, I could have told you all about it and shared some details, but the seller has cancelled the order with some excuse… been gazzumped. Own up - who was it! ;-)

Well, I could have told you all about it and shared some details, but the seller has cancelled the order with some excuse… been gazzumped. Own up - who was it! ;-)

I hate it when that happens 😡

Definitely not me - I am into modern geometry steel but maintain my irrational nostalgiac intellectual (but not practical) interest in these arcane bits of metal from the past…withdrawal and gazzumping is Not Nice at all - very very bad in fact - complete erosion of that magic social glue called

T R U S T

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hmmm…. Not a bad price all considered, but I’ve a bad taste now, so I’ll skip. Careful trusting the seller is all I’ll say.

Back