BONTRAGER FAME with "free" bontrager wheels bar and stem.

Re: BONTRAGER FAME with "free" bontrager wheels bar and stem

Was thinking more of strategic hacksaw marks under the paintwork. :LOL:

The History Man":2tcaydbq said:

A difference of opinion is simply that and no more, I take no umbrage from it, its inevitable on the internet sadly.

If there was anything wrong with it, it would merely be disposed off.... ;)

Its proper, its a cool frame, you can adjust your colourway too suit, and its not at all expensive and all the hard works done, just choose you build spec, assemble and ride.

Happy Dayz.

I will confirm sizing tomorrow, looking at the pics, I think its actually a large, in bonty world that's a 17" so it may well be too small for you THM if you are over 6ft.... :cry:

sinnerman":p7qp2m4p said:
The History Man":p7qp2m4p said:

A difference of opinion is simply that and no more, I take no umbrage from it, its inevitable on the internet sadly.

Its proper, its a cool frame, you can adjust your colourway too suit, and its not at all expensive and all the hard works done, just choose you build spec, assemble and ride.

Happy Dayz.

I will confirm sizing tomorrow, looking at the pics, I think its actually a large, in bonty world that's a 17" so it may well be too small for you THM if you are over 6ft.... :cry:

great frame, great price for that lot. my bontrager is my favorite mountain bike

and a nice little olive branch carl.it is about time you pair of planks hugged and made up

matthew71":3bhxtkur said:
sinnerman":3bhxtkur said:
The History Man":3bhxtkur said:

Happy Dayz.

great frame, great price for that lot. my bontrager is my favorite mountain bike

and a nice little olive branch carl.it is about time you pair of planks hugged and made up

Agreed, Lifes too short. :cool:

And I love these frames, every one should have a Bontrager in there collection, Not a lot of money gets you a proper ride, with a lot of cool, that is pretty bullet proof and easily fixed if you every had a spill.

In the words of Keith Bontrager, Fundamentally cheap, But....WITH GOOD REASON....!

Unfortunately I'm 6'3" so sounds like its too small. A pity as as you're aware I'm looking to upgrade.

Seems like the future might be Orange.

Hi. Could you confirm the size please ?
And it's a 1" headset is it ?

I'm interested.
Also, is there anything you need ( other than the cash )

N

Neil

Think it will be 1&1/8th... looks like a later Trek one. Nice buy at this price.

I joined the Bonty club last night... again, a 98 post trek buy out one... fell for the colours!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bontrager-Pri ... &rt=nc

:D :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ringo":17ahg6ps said:
Neil

Think it will be 1&1/8th... looks like a later Trek one. Nice buy at this price.

I joined the Bonty club last night... again, a 98 post trek buy out one... fell for the colours!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bontrager-Pri ... &rt=nc

:D :D

Good score that, glad it was too big for me

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I was watching that one, I've got the '99 similar colours but in reverse. So have we agreed that this is a is this a post trek 1 1/8" head tube?

Ah. You got that one did you ?
Roly had one in those colours.
Mine's like that but rasta. It's in the +98 section.

I'm keen on this one because I think I need to give
The rasta one to my missus as her 16" Race is knacking
Her back. So I 'need' a new one to put the boys seat on.

Back