Bloody women!

Think I was referring more to the previous joke... :D But glad to hear it's only chinese burns anyway ;)

1210tech":2npzuzrs said:
I don't know how many times I've told her indoors not to chuck stuff into the washing up bowl as I've lost count how many glasses she has chipped/broken putting dirty dishes on top of stuff thats already in there soaking, but she has just murdered my RetroBIKE mug this evening, I've only owned it a few weeks too, geeeeez! :roll:

A least you know it's fate, MY mug just went missing in action months ago, never to be seen again, it's so hard just not knowing what happened to the poor little mug, if only I could find out and get some sort of closure, where the hell is it?!

Broken and binned I reckon, just one item in a long line, perhaps she felt it was just going to be too much to tell me the truth so it's just a mystery, I still ask the family now "has anyone seen my little blue and white mug?"
"God Dad, are you still looking for that?", they know I am sure!

Vinevo":29cs8ghz said:
A least you know it's fate, MY mug just went missing in action months ago, never to be seen again, it's so hard just not knowing what happened to the poor little mug, if only I could find out and get some sort of closure, where the hell is it?!

Broken and binned I reckon, just one item in a long line, perhaps she felt it was just going to be too much to tell me the truth so it's just a mystery, I still ask the family now "has anyone seen my little blue and white mug?"
"God Dad, are you still looking for that?", they know I am sure!

I can imagine the scene:

Mum, can I have my drink in Dad's mug?

No, you'll break it!

No I won't, pleeeeeaaaassee

Oh, ok, but be careful, don't run with............SMASH! :LOL: :roll:

Normal service resumes, I can have a cup of tea now :D

The unboxing.... :LOL:

8032332977_11ed8f46c9.jpg
8032331351_da0f6568d4.jpg
8032329511_b72e46e22b.jpg

probably best keep the packaging

is it a treasonable offence to damage retrobike products ?

Back