Bloody cyclists

Status
Not open for further replies.
respect is a 2 way street. I've never seen it from a dog walker, despite what you guys say and do. I've learned that the only thing worse than a dog is it's owner. I've only ever hit one dog, and then it really ran into me, as I'd managed to stop as it started going under my wheel. I slow for the walker, not the 4 legged shitting machine. Now go pick it up, and take it home with you.

Re:

Sadly I cannot make everyone I meet on my bike respect me, but I try to respect them :D

Where the halo emoticon ;)

Pyro Tim":3vu510az said:
respect is a 2 way street. I've never seen it from a dog walker, despite what you guys say and do. I've learned that the only thing worse than a dog is it's owner. I've only ever hit one dog, and then it really ran into me, as I'd managed to stop as it started going under my wheel. I slow for the walker, not the 4 legged shitting machine. Now go pick it up, and take it home with you.

If you hit my dog and then displayed that kind of attitude you'd have your bike rammed up your arse. Then the remaining hounds would tear you limb from limb before we buried you in the woods, after keeping your finger and toe nails for bedtime.

:evil: is that the right emoticon?

Should be one for 'don't be such a thoughtless d*ck'. That's why cyclists get punishment passes et al.

Pyro Tim":22llmiis said:
All most walkers need is a warning a cyclist is coming. When I'm cycling I rarely have a problem with dogs or their owners . Most are so stunned that a cyclist has warned them they're coming they're all smiles.
When I'm walking my dogs probably only 10% of cyclists let me know they're coming. Fewer still slow down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back