Bike weights

I really must find that "Tough of the Track" story

He was a cross country runner not a cyclist.But if you've seen any stories with him in it on a bike,i'd love to read it :D :cool:

dyna-ti":2bri90qo said:
I really must find that "Tough of the Track" story

He was a cross country runner not a cyclist.But if you've seen any stories with him in it on a bike,i'd love to read it :D :cool:

There was a story where he entered a bike race and swiss cheesed his very heavy bike and won the race (of course)

Blimey, did we all read the same one, I remember him drilling the frame being careful not to let the drilled out metal fall into the tubes :LOL:
Must've been a Dualathlon or something ;)

THAT'S THE ONE! :LOL:

Looked for a copy on t'internet but not found it yet - although there's loads of Alf Tupper stuff :LOL:

I saw this 'Bike Weights' thread and assumed it was about some product you could add to your bike like a diver's belt to make it heavier and thus more manly.

Imagine my disappointment at discovering a discussion on how to make your bike more flimsy.

Pah!

therealkw15":2gc3oxuz said:
I saw this 'Bike Weights' thread and assumed it was about some product you could add to your bike like a diver's belt to make it heavier and thus more manly.

Imagine my disappointment at discovering a discussion on how to make your bike more flimsy.

Pah!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back