bike related comedy fails i've seen!

I was enjoying this thread, right up until the skirt wrap/guard hi-Jack! 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣
My fault. But genuine WTF when I first saw it, and every time I've seen it since, for over four years. TBH, I've seen more forks on backwards than skirt guards. Indeed, that's the only one, and living on a popular cycling thoroughfare, I must get about 100 cyclists a day passing by. I'm a little surprised by how admired they seem to be on here though. 🤷‍♂️

My fault. But genuine WTF when I first saw it, and every time I've seen it since, for over four years. TBH, I've seen more forks on backwards than skirt guards. Indeed, that's the only one, and living on a popular cycling thoroughfare, I must get about 100 cyclists a day passing by. I'm a little surprised by how admired they seem to be on here though. 🤷‍♂️

For over four years you've had WTF moments looking at this bike :LOL:

Now that you are enlightened, you could propose to the owner a more modern upgrade.

iu

hey guys, so over the last few years i've seen a fair few comedy things in my shop, without being mean i thought i'd show you a few! feel free to add any WTF observations you have seen out there! :)

first one is "i spilled concrete on my bike" :oops:
View attachment 687583

campagnogo! upside down backing plate!😆
View attachment 687584

this Apollo came in, the brakes weren't working very well, they'd obviously lost some of the parts, but no worries a hudraulic hose brake olive will do!
View attachment 687585

my gears don't shift very well, do you know what the problem is?
View attachment 687587

when you can't find the best way to mount the bracket for your lock on the frame so the fork will do!
View attachment 687588
Phew! Thought I might've seen my bike on here (Gary Fisher) after dropping it off for indexing and brakes 😂

Back