BoTM Bike of The Month October 2022 - The Vote

Bike of The Month

Pick your winner

• Once A Hero’s 1994 Specialized Stumpjumper

Votes: 15 14.6%
  • Vesatoro's 1994 Cannondale Killer V(T)

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • Nevilleblaze’s GT Talera

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • synlos' 1988 Rocky Mountain Blizzard

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • Tomac23’s 1992 Serotta T-Max

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • D8mok’s 1997 GT Xizang

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Benjabbi's 1993 Orange Prestige

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Racecarjohnny’s 1993 Yeti Pro F.R.O

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • DietmarDoerschlag's 1995 Gary Fisher Cronos

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Wchow16‘s 1991 Rocky Mountain Nimbus

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • oldave's 1997 Kona Kilauea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JRGSXRs 1995 Klein Adroit

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • Mod-Master’s 1996 Cannondale Super V 900

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jam_SWorks’ SWorks FSR

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Ratcapa’s 1991 Serotta T-Max

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Corduroyboy’s Pace RC200

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agreed, though the Stumpjumper and Xizang (if it were my size) would also be top of my choices too :cool:

Love the Cannondales👌, the Prestige pops out also, like the bits of colour 😎, the Serotta’s are stunning also, but the S works clinches it for me 👌

Love the S Works and the Stumpy, The 91 Serotta is purdy the FRO is stunning and if the Xizang had Black rubber it might have got the edge, but my votes gotta go to that Blizzard just perfect and the photos wow! Well done all.

First, and perhaps only time, I've ever voted for a bike without skin wall tires.

Which should keep the rest of you guessing this month! ;)

I went with the one I just really want to ride. As I usually do. But also because I love a workhorse build.

It wasn't easy tho, because there's another bike, by a member whose stable I really envy, that I really, really, love and want.

First, and perhaps only time, I've ever voted for a bike without skin wall tires.

Which should keep the rest of you guessing this month! ;)

I went with the one I just really want to ride. As I usually do. But also because I love a workhorse build.

It wasn't easy tho, because there's another bike, by a member whose stable I really envy, that I really, really, love and want.
Of the non skin wall I'm really digging the serotta. Also like the Kona

Love the S Works and the Stumpy, The 91 Serotta is purdy the FRO is stunning and if the Xizang had Black rubber it might have got the edge, but my votes gotta go to that Blizzard just perfect and the photos wow! Well done all.

Admittedly the green is live/hate but if it helps the bike looks dull without them

Back