• Jam_SWorks’ 1990 Peugeot Blackrock

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Tomac23’s 1991 Serotta T-Max

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Canuckinboston’s 1996 Klein Pulse II

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AMAZING!! So chuffed to have won this month! Thanks to everyone who voted for the Lavoie. I feel so lucky to have found it, to own it and to have it voted as a winner by you fine, discerning lot and amongst such tough competition. I thought the Brodie or Koga Miyata would take it to be honest.

I Hope Kevin Wood ( @Woodsie ) doesn't mind me putting this here. This is Maurice Lavoie photographed by Kevin in Canada. Kevin has a Lavoie Titanium too and we've been chatting about Lavoie bikes and Mr Maurice Lavoie. Kevin got to meet with him last year. I think Maurice should get most of the credit for my Lavoie, I just got lucky finding it and polished it up.

I'll try to add some nicer photos of my Lavoie soon. Thanks again everyone who voted for it.

Attachments

• IMG_5353.JPG
    IMG_5353.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 25
AMAZING!! So chuffed to have won this month! Thanks to everyone who voted for the Lavoie. I feel so lucky to have found it, to own it and to have it voted as a winner by you fine, discerning lot and amongst such tough competition. I thought the Brodie or Koga Miyata would take it to be honest.

I Hope Kevin Wood ( @Woodsie ) doesn't mind me putting this here. This is Maurice Lavoie photographed by Kevin in Canada. Kevin has a Lavoie Titanium too and we've been chatting about Lavoie bikes and Mr Maurice Lavoie. Kevin got to meet with him last year. I think Maurice should get most of the credit for my Lavoie, I just got lucky finding it and polished it up.

I'll try to add some nicer photos of my Lavoie soon. Thanks again everyone who voted for it.
Congratulations Mark, a worthy winner. It was great to see you enter the Lavoie and it got my vote. That photo of Maurice has two Lavoie bikes hanging off the back of my car, one made here in Whistler (late 80s) and the other 30km North, in Pemberton (early 90s). The larger one (closest to the car) now resides down the road with another member in Vancouver. Maurice is a lovely bloke and was very generous with his time as we chatted over coffee for a good couple of hours. A proper Gent. It is great to see the bike featured, Congrats again on the win! (PS. did you ever put the head tube decal on?).

Latest posts

Back