Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Chickenball's 1996 Dekerf Generation

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • thekidmalone's 1991 Ferraroli

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re:

As usual I voted for the one I liked the best.

al.

Re: Re:

firedfromthecircus":39ghqf6l said:
Chickenball":39ghqf6l said:
jimo746":39ghqf6l said:
That DeKerf is stunning, but it has no pedals? :?

Loving the Breezer Lightning, and the Klein Pinnacle too, but the Ferraroli... just something about it that I like more :)

The pedals were taken off for the show n shine in Vancouver. I have since put them back on. It was purely for the show. Its is complete though! Sorry about that!

Your reasons might be really valid but the only thing it does is harm your bikes chances. :(

When the competition is this stiff then when someone has a choice between 3 or 4 really tasty bikes then the smallest thing can put one out of the running.

So would it make a difference right now if I took a picture, with the pedals on it to prove that I have ridden it? I have no issues with that and if that is ok with the admins I can do that. No disrespect to any of the RB'rs out there!

singletrackmac":tw1053z9 said:
I love the classics, and it doesn't get more classic than that DB with the smoke fade and straight fork. Nice! :p

I agree. It's probably considered a bit of an underdog but a great bike and nice looking build

Re: Re:

Chickenball":33qz2w4f said:
Chickenball":33qz2w4f said:
jimo746":33qz2w4f said:
That DeKerf is stunning, but it has no pedals? :?

Loving the Breezer Lightning, and the Klein Pinnacle too, but the Ferraroli... just something about it that I like more :)

The pedals were taken off for the show n shine in Vancouver. I have since put them back on. It was purely for the show. Its is complete though! Sorry about that!

So would it make a difference right now if I took a picture, with the pedals on it to prove that I have ridden it? I have no issues with that and if that is ok with the admins I can do that. No disrespect to any of the RB'rs out there!

Rule #7 : Bike must be complete.

But lets also not forget Rule #16 : Don't take it too seriously :)

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/wiki/BoTM_Rules

Stupid Question??

Ok, maybe I'm dumb. How do I vote? Do I have to have a certain number of posts first? I've checked FAQ, found how to create/edit a poll, but not how to participate, or maybe I missed it.

Yes, you need a certain number of posts before you can vote. How many? Who knows? I couldn't create a signature so I hit the contact tab and sent an email and was told I need 5 posts before I can do that or vote, still couldn't do either after 5, so emailed back and then was told I need 10 posts. After 10 I still couldn't do either, emailed back and then was told now it's 30 posts, however after my 14th post I was able to vote and create a signature. I still don't have 30 posts, but I got a signature and voted in this pole. So just keep posting until you can vote, but don't bother hitting the contact button to ask, at the rate their going they'll tell you it's 50 posts before you can vote.

Dekerf for me... it can put a coach and horses through the rules when it looks as good as that..

But hey! That's just the way I roll.. :)

Back