• Racecarjohnny’s 1992 Klein Attitude

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Matt-k’s 1986 Mountain Goat Whiskeytown Racer

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Retrobikeguy’s 1991 Zinn MX

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moulton for me, as it’s the one I want to try out most. The other are all regular bike shaped where that’s just freaky.

had to go with the Moulton, and not just because I saw it in the metal prior to its restoration. super odd and very cool.

The more I look at the details on the bikes the harder my decision, that Klein is a thing of beauty, very nice indeed, id like to own that and a couple of the others! I appreciate what the Moulton is & it would be a worthy winner but it's just not for me. I'll have a beer 🍺 or 2 🍻 and decide, or fall asleep and miss my vote.

The more I look at the details on the bikes the harder my decision, that Klein is a thing of beauty, very nice indeed, id like to own that and a couple of the others! I appreciate what the Moulton is & it would be a worthy winner but it's just not for me. I'll have a beer 🍺 or 2 🍻 and decide, or fall asleep and miss my vote.

Just vote for your own!

You know you should, even if you don't "want to"!

Gotta be your own entry Matt? Imagine if you lost by 1 vote

That was a real squeaker! Congratulations @Si_33

Congratulations, to all the entries, cracking bikes.
Shame the Zinn didn't do better though, too cool obviously...

Back