• WimVDD’s 1997 Ritchey Project 20

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Monkey_bwy’s Muddy Fox Courier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TOMAS’ 1994 Raleigh Dyna-tech Torus XT

Votes: 7 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Always find it difficult to decide and vote between newer and older bikes. Radical for me though stands out for originality, the story behind and the work done on the bike. Just want to say well done to the owner and if I understood? Rest in peace peter for what it's worth

Re:

................. YETI .................................................................................................... :cool:

Adrien,

Please pull my August submission in hopes to keep the likes of TGF and THM from interacting with me.

Some super cool bikes in this month, but the two above have ruined it for me...so congrats, I’m out. Love you other guys and will see you elsewhere.

For the two aforementioned, you’re less than zero.

Jason

Smithjss70":2v0dy27m said:
Adrien,

Please pull my August submission in hopes to keep the likes of TGF and THM from interacting with me.

Some super cool bikes in this month, but the two above have ruined it for me...so congrats, I’m out. Love you other guys and will see you elsewhere.

For the two aforementioned, you’re less than zero.

Jason

Mate, they got there own sense of humour, its like different laguage or even a special religion.

Ive been here ten years and i still cant speak a word.

Sanctury like this, has its crowds, i still havent found one, and rest in the corner.

You can do the same.

Back